The ultimate Quantum Q2 shin guards designed for the highest loads in training and sparring!
- Made of very robust cowhide.
- Extra thick foam padding guarantees the best cushioning and ideal protection.
- Comfortable ergonomic fit -> sits firmly on the shin and does not slip.
- Wide Velcro straps ensure easy and firm closure.
- Sizes: S – XL
- Color: Black.
- Sold in pairs.
S – Height 155-165cm
M - Height 165 -175cm
L - Height 175 -185cm
XL - Height 185 -195cm
*FIT - Even at first glance, it's clear that the shape of the Quantum Q2 shin guards is significantly bulkier and more robust than most shin guards on the market. There is a reason for this: the main task of these shin guards is to guarantee the most effective cushioning and the best protection even in extremely hard sparring by professionals. The ergonomic, curved, and very comfortable feel of these shin guards also guarantees a tight fit and prevents lateral slipping. The extended upper part serves to protect the kneecap both when kicking and when blocking low kicks from the opponent. The extra wide sides offer enough protection against low kicks and foot sweeps.
* OUTER MATERIAL - These Quantum Q2 shin guards are made from the best and thickest 1.2mm cowhide leather on the outside. This leather is extremely robust and durable and easily withstands the extreme stresses of hard full-contact training. A special polyester material was used on the inside, which has a slightly roughened surface and thus prevents slipping. The edges are made of very tear-resistant polyester tape, which is so strong that it will not tear or wear noticeably even after years of intensive training.
* PADDING - The Quantum Q2 shin guards have extremely thick (4cm) padding. It consists of several layers of optimally cushioning EVA and latex foams. This fantastic cushioning padding was primarily developed to guarantee the best possible protection against injuries. It consists of a medium-hard EVA foam on the outside, which cushions the impact on the opponent. In the middle is a hard EVA inner core that absorbs the force of extremely powerful kicks. Finally, there is a softer latex inner layer, which reduces the rest of the kicking force and provides extra comfort.
* VELCRO - With these shin guards, two wide Velcro straps ensure a firm and stable fit and prevent lateral slipping. A closure system with two metal tabs through which the straps can be pulled through can be opened and closed very easily with one hand, even when wearing boxing gloves. Above all, this closure system allows the straps to be closed so tightly that the shin guards sit very firmly on the shins and do not slip even in the event of a hard impact from shin to shin. There is a neoprene (synthetic rubber) layer on the inside of the metal straps, which provides more comfort when the straps are closed tightly. Two additional rubber bands on the instep protection also secure the shin guard perfectly on the foot.
* CARE - The shin guards should be placed in a dry, ventilated, and shady place to dry after each workout. They should never be exposed to direct sunlight as the sun can damage both the upper and the foam core. You should clean these shin guards about every 30 training sessions. The leather outer material should be wiped clean with a damp cloth and clean water (no detergent). This gets rid of the dirt and, above all, the salt contained in the sweat. The salt pulls the moisture out of the leather, making it dry and brittle, which shortens its lifespan. If the leather is completely dry again after approx. 24 hours, you can also grease it with a special leather care product (as you do with leather shoes), which will retain its natural flexibility and thus prolong the life of the shin guard. The polyester inner material should be cleaned with a damp brush and a little detergent. This will remove dirt, debris, and sweat. The detergent also kills most of the bacteria that are responsible for the bad smell. You can also optionally use a disinfectant (without alcohol) to kill the bacteria. However, you should always make sure that the foam is not sucked in with water when cleaning. The wet foam dries slowly and can affect the function of the shin guards and shorten their lifespan.
ATTENTION: The shin guards must never be washed in the washing machine or dried in the dryer or in direct sunlight!
|S oder M oder L oder XL
Die Lieferung erfolgt in der Regel innerhalb von 1-3 Werktagen.
Bei Bestellungen ab 50€ ist der Versand innerhalb Österreichs gratis!
Die Bestellungen werden meist direkt aus unserem Zentrallager verschickt.
Österreichische Kunden können gerne als Versandoption die Selbstabholung in unserem Daniken Ladengeschäft in Wien wählen. Wir werden Sie dann über das Abholdatum informieren.
DANIKEN Wien Filiale: Neubaugürtel 29, 1150 Wien
Tel: 0043 (1) 522 56 15 / email@example.com
Unsere Öffnungszeiten sind: Mo-Fr: 10-18h / Sa: 10-14hJetzt einkaufen
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.